Tuesday, January 26, 2010

How Much Does A Doctor Make In Urgent Care Per Hour Why Did The Urgent Care Doctor Ask If I'm In College Or Working?

Why did the urgent care doctor ask if I'm in college or working? - how much does a doctor make in urgent care per hour

I ask for a blood test to monitor the well-being and pain in the legs. The doctor asked me how I work. I say we have not been very active since college. A link to my file that has a history of complaints about not receiving annual reports. I have no money!
Doctor: What do you think of the university?
Me: It was good, it was almost a year ago.
Doctor: What do you like him?
Me: ... I do not know ... was a good experience ..?
Doctor: "Do you want to sink to? Do you have all the time in between?
Me: ... Jobs here and there and studied at the university there.

End of the visit:

Doctor look like this: your blood well. I do not know what the cause of your pain in the legs. You need to make appointments instead of urgent care.
Me: Well, I'm not sure. Will this affect everything?
Doctor: "... to influence, that" of course.
Me: ok ... and I thank you for checking my blood.
Doctor: (as he walked into the hallway) Yeah ..

Goodbye or no handshake

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Advanced hammock hat Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates