Was it really accidental , the casino with my girl friend? - how to make roullette table
I like to play poker at the casino, but I'm not addicted.
5 days ago to play poker at the casino.
It was losing money, lots of U.S. dollars
I'm nervous, suddenly came to mind that I call my new girlfriend and a Drink.it invited prefer the casino.
My GF came to the casino and sat down beside me, never played poker before.
Sun told him that I cut the card and enter the four letters of the 3333rd
And I told him to cut the cards again, and I JJJ66 Budget
And we went to the roulette table who have never played. I asked him to give me the number, and I did what you said,
We won and won.
Then I found that my company is doing better, I sleep better.
Is this really a coincidence?
What is happiness?
Thursday, January 28, 2010
How To Make Roullette Table Was It Really Accidental , The Casino With My Girl Friend?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment