Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bamboo Tea Dracaena Sanderiana (lucky Bamboo) Care Help?

Dracaena sanderiana (lucky bamboo) care help? - bamboo tea

I had this plant for about a year and is well built. I visited some sites, as claimed, but no one seems to answer my questions. I removed the tape "green" because it firmly, and two small sandbags tea today. I wonder whether my plant to survive under these changes, and I have to leave the sandbags in the water remains too?
Note: The "band" for the brands behind the yellow line on the left.

1 comment:

  1. The band's tracks, because this part of the plant had not seen sunlight exposure. This will disappear with time.

    You do not need the land for "Lucky Bamboo" and it goes very well with any kind of sand or gravel to anchor their roots.

    Mine is in a heap of stones large enough .... then covered with water.

    Remember when ... Landless people who do not yet indicate the plant what it needs to. I use the same liquid miracle grow all my other houseplants receive.

    Only a few drops of fertilizer in the watering can .... Area before burning the water around her bamboo.

    Having decorative stones in a glass vase .... no mess ... it seems in my humble opinion, much cleaner and more pleasant.

    ReplyDelete

 

Advanced hammock hat Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates