Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Husband Loves Nipples I Have Been Thinking About Getting My Nipples Pierced, But My Husband Doesn't Think He Would Like It.?

I have been thinking about getting my nipples pierced, but my husband doesn't think he would like it.? - husband loves nipples

I have a piercing on each of my labia minora and the love and feel sexy when I think of it. My husband does not say much about them. I have small breasts, and I think I am also look sexy and pierced my nipples, but he thinks it looks weird. I think I've seen pictures of women with pierced nipples look their best. I was thinking of doing this, not even if my husband approved.

2 comments:

  1. I think both look very sexy pierced nipples. It is your body, if it is your decision, but why do something that her husband like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think both look very sexy pierced nipples. It is your body, if it is your decision, but why do something that her husband like?

    ReplyDelete

 

Advanced hammock hat Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates