Saturday, January 23, 2010

Osteopenia Treatment Osteoporosis In Women Answers Need?

Osteoporosis in women answers need? - osteopenia treatment

Hello,
I am 26 years old and have severe osteopenia. said that his nearly osteoporosis. but I had severe malnutrition and increasing adulthood.i adolescents have poor eating habits, rather than an increase in bone mass. In not lose bone mass. How do I
Do I take a calcium tablets. There is no medical reason to do that, everything is checked, and that's not the same reason women before menopause is it.I am old, I DONT drink or smoke
What can I do, I do not get 3 meals a day because the financial situation. I'm just going to eat and very hungry. my bones are growing influence it has on my health and have the worst of osteopenia? Sometimes eat only 1 meal a day and not get all the calcium most days
What should I do? is much worse, if things continue to sugary snacks, caffeine, soft drinks and eat 1 meal a day to live?
Eat 3 meals a day for help? and take calcium tablets or milk per day? because I still have a couple of years in the bone mass?
How c an I sep 3 meals because they have financial problemsLaboratory and chat with a physical disability and singing. My family refuses to help.
I live in the United States
What is the best treatment is needed to build bone mass and does not prevent bone loss. since the mass, I am not bone Lising. Bones are not there to be necessary to build bone mass. I can not Fosamax and other osteoporosis therapies, as only with Hormones and after menopause, bone density problems. i dont need hormones or treatment menupause are good by me and I am still of childbearing age and all is well with my reproductive system, its normal

1 comment:

  1. Ok I'll give you lots of tips. I have a one-year project on osteoporosis study.
    It's called the silent disease, not many women know that they are developing as something actually happens.

    Their diet:
    You should also be calcium (800 mg per day) You can get calcium comes from dairy products (milk, cheese, yogurt) for calcium in your body must be united with something of the phosphorus in vegetables (especially spinach and walnuts), RDA (1000 mg)
    You can take some calcium supplements was added as a rule, little phosphorus.
    An excellent source of calcium is tuna. When you buy in the box, where there are still small bones of the fish (soft bones) are good to eat and not miss bones. Thus they are found already incorporated into the entrance of calcium from fish bones more calcium.

    Lifestyle:
    Tobacco and alcohol use-mineralize the bone, and it would be a good idea if you're not one of those things.
    Pregnancy affects many women, especially ifDo not consume their recommended daily allowance of calcium. The baby is more likely to feed the bones, which de-mineralize them. If you are pregnant, it's a good idea to 1,200 mg of calcium for the baby to consume and to get yourself enough calcium.
    Some stress strengthen not exercisess your bones (lifting light weights)

    Good luck.

    Edit: A healthy diet is very effective for bones, provided they receive adequate amounts of calcium and phosphorus. Try fat foods, which are closely with all the nutrients you always good and can stop the progression of calcium in the bones are connected to avoid. I can not stress enough how important calcium is what is for women. Even if you do not like dairy products, try the cheese in some foods. It always comes to cheese, because even though it contains no fat. Perhaps the milk in the tea / cereals / sauces. Yogurt after dinner, etc.

    ReplyDelete

 

Advanced hammock hat Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates