Translate, please!? - como desnudar una fotografia
Can someone translate this song for me? I know it is not easy, but not much with the translation instantánea''''y not know many words in Spanish. Therefore, anyone?
I will kiss undress kiss your soul, until you feel
Your body pours like rain on my
On the edge you will find my love
not obscure the fact that passion
every heartbeat
Each copy is my sighs
If you think, ya lo veras, baby
All nights are good for the love
If you are my dream I am in every respect
I am looking to do something, ask, ask my heat
I will Desojo your dreams as the most beautiful flowers
I want to live as long as the slave of your voice
From the arch of your eyebrow your sweetand privacy
Pat, I sow, will be
every heartbeat
Each copy is my sighs
If you think, ya lo veras, baby
All nights are good for the love
If you are my dream I am in every respect
I am looking to do something, ask, ask my heat
Entregate vibrates I
Beg To Love You More
Volare in my arms to the sky
not escape
If you think, ya lo veras, baby
All nights are good for the love
If you are my dream I am in every respect
I am looking to do something, ask, ask my heat
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Como Desnudar Una Fotografia Translate, Please!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment