Can I remove the thermostat housing? - what are the metals needed for a thermostat
I have a 2002 Ford Escort ZX2 with a 4-cylinder Zetec 2.0L DOHC engine. I'm pretty sure that the leakage of refrigerant both sides of the engine thermostat housing or metal pipe, which is among them. The thermostat itself is fine, though. I only have to know whether I can remove the thermostat housing or simply drive to the bank ...?
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
What Are The Metals Needed For A Thermostat Can I Remove The Thermostat Housing?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No, I hate to look like a smart @ $ $ here, but it really seems that you are not a lot of experience in mechanics, so to be on the safe side, go to the store room and car to buy a "Haynes manual" of the car (Read about $ 20) and this article.
ReplyDeleteHowever, if the instructions are clear and we understand them, and then try to fix the house, if not, does it take to attend a workshop
Such compensation should not be too expensive, but if they take the thing apart, as you have installed a new thermostat, while it is open.
No, I hate to look like a smart @ $ $ here, but it really seems that you are not a lot of experience in mechanics, so to be on the safe side, go to the store room and car to buy a "Haynes manual" of the car (Read about $ 20) and this article.
ReplyDeleteHowever, if the instructions are clear and we understand them, and then try to fix the house, if not, does it take to attend a workshop
Such compensation should not be too expensive, but if they take the thing apart, as you have installed a new thermostat, while it is open.