What site should I use to sell my antique books? - sell antique barbed wire
Is it better for me, these old books (especially 1800) on Alibris, Abebooks, Tomfolio, library, Antiqbook or sell, perhaps anywhere else? Can anyone recommend not to go with it? Thank you!
Friday, February 19, 2010
Sell Antique Barbed Wire What Site Should I Use To Sell My Antique Books?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AbeBooks is really very good, but it might impress more money on eBay, where people that the book is old and not realize it was actually worth less than a modern Paperback ...
ReplyDelete"I Antique Online" website: http://www.iantiqueonline.com is a free community for people who sell, buy or collect antiques and art online. You can guarantee your item or request a contribution rating. The articles will be seen by hundreds of members!
ReplyDeleteI think Ebay is a good solution for you. and after he tried in some forums
ReplyDelete